Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Tamashi

It's been a while since I had Tamashi.
Parking here is always a challenge.  They have since carved out spots at the back of the building, but you do need to watch the signs and be respectful of other businesses. 

I got some karaage - which is chicken nuggets Japanese style.

So it comes with everything but broth.

Once you pour the broth over, I also added fried Kani (crab meat).  I just love how they fan it out, but the bag it came in has lots of oil leftover.  

One thing I was kinda sad about the dish was the noodle was all stuck together.  So, even though we don't live far from the place and I pour the broth as soon as I could, the noodle still stuck pretty tight. Took a few tugs to pull them apart.  

Tamashi
2518 W. Holcomb Blvd
Houston, TX 77030
346-204-5523
https://tamashiramensushi.com





 

No comments: