Monday, October 4, 2021

Tiny's No.5 - Happy Hour

Haven't been to a small happy hour for a long time... finally got a chance.
Artichoke with herb butter - pretty delicious.

It came with bread and we asked for butter to go with that.

Heirloom Tomatos & Barrata.  It was interesting, I've never had watermelon with balsamic vinegar before.  But the green tomato was very good with the cheese.

I love Brussel Sprouts - well as long as I'm not the one preparing it.  It was very good, I didn't try the sauce on the side, but it was good on its own.

I got the mojito, very light and easy going... Not too hard but just enough for a hot muggy day.  Hopefully the 'cold front' comes along, and you can sit outside to enjoy the weather.

The only thing I didn't realized is that after lunch time, this little neighborhood joint is all dressed up.  All the guests are dolled up for happy hour and dinner, made just felt hugely out of sort.  So, you've been warned.  

Tiny's No. 5
3636 Rice Blvd
Houston, TX 77005
713-664-0141
https://www.tinyboxwoods.com/location/tinys-no-5/



 

No comments: