Thursday, July 20, 2023

Bluestone Lane

After the Germany concept, this is an Australian Concept.
Went to the one in Rice Village, but they have 3 locations in Houston.

If you want to just grab a coffee and not sit down, there is a counter that you can just walk up and order whatever.  But I decided to have breakfast, which is a full-service place.


Here's my artsy shot of my breakfast.

Ok, here's my breakfast, it's Chimichurri sauce, Eggs with bacon and there's a slice of toast underneath.  I'm really digging the chimichurri sauce but it wasn't enough, so had to have some hot sauce to add to it.

Got me a latte here.  Very pretty.

Basically the challenge in the Rice Village is the parking.  They are right in front of a garage, so as long as you stay within the 2 hrs, it is complimentary.  If you want convenient, park in front, which is metered.  Or if luck is on your side, you can try for street parking.  

The place is spacious and can accommodate larger party for breakfast here.  There are also smaller tables or when the weather is not so hot, you can grab a patio table.  Staff are attentive, checked on me because I'm seating on the front side of the area.  Not a bad breakfast spot.

Bluestone Lane
2414 University Blvd
Houston, TX
718-374-6858





 

No comments: