Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Cafetopia

Been seeing this pop up across my IG feed lately. 
Decided to check it out, which is outside of my normal haunts, and was totally surprise it's in a small shopping center.

This little cafe has lots of cakes.

Even little nook for reading and what not.

I got the Mango Green tea - very orange in color.  But you taste more green tea than mango on this one. 

They were running a special bundle deal, 4 slices for $29.  So I picked Passion Fruit, Mango, Tiramisu, and Green tea. 

The Passion Fruit has nice fruit flavors, not as much as the Mango one, which we all agreed was the best in flavors.  The Tiramisu is nice and not too sweet, though I wouldn't mind if it's more creamy.  We were too full for Matcha, so didn't get to it, but it looked good. 

Also to boot, I also got some macarons.  There are chocolate, vanilla, and mango, all are great in texture and flavor, not too sweet or over-empowering.  It's pretty good when it's cooler to go with a cup of coffee.

Cafetopia
12001 Richmond Ave
Ste 8
Houston, TX 
713-333-2579

 

No comments: