Friday, July 7, 2023

Sweethoney Dessert

When I go to Katy, I have to stop by Sweethoney.
I usually just grab it to go, and since our group all wanted various dessert, this works out. 

Got my usual: Mango Pomelo Sago.

They put some grapefruit slices in there too.

Every scoop has fruit, sago, and mango puree on every bite.  Eat it cold, or put it in the fridge.  It's good once it's cold.  Take my word for that.

The other one I got was the Black Sesame Soup.

It's very thick and this comes in warm.  So for summer, it's a bit hot.  For this one, they have options to add toppings like grass jelly, mochi, sago, and boba.  I just got it plain, but I will say it's not as sweet as I'd like them.  But I will take it.  Don't get fooled by the small cup, there's actually alot in the container. 

Sweethoney Dessert
23330 Grand Circle Blvd
#160
Katy, TX 77449



 

No comments: