Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Paris Baguette

Heard about Paris Baguette, a well-known bakery in Korea has finally arrived.
This is all nice, new and spiffy.

Love the whole decor and even the tiles 

You walk in, and this pretty case of yummy goodness is waiting for you.

There are doors for you to slide to get the goodies.  I saw 2 kinds of cronuts, and 3 kinds of tarts. you see fruit tarts, hot dogs and pizza here.

In the fridge case, you get slices of cakes and full cakes too.

I got some of everything here.

Here's a mochi donut, it is kinda chewy.

Then I got the chocolate cream bun, and Pasteis de Nata.  The tart is not as thick in texture as I'm used to, but flavor-wise, it's not bad.  I like the flavors all here, but will try to come back for other flavors. 

Paris Baguette
23119 Colonial Parkway
Katy TX 77449

 

No comments: