Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Buff Brew

I met up with a coworker at Buff Brew.
It's a pretty huge front at the Spring Street area.

Ground floor has a bar and you see all the hops and what nots. 

But if you go up to 3rd floor, you get this beautiful view of downtown.

But first thing first, let me grab a brew.  I got the Lighten Up, which is a very light IPA.  When it's hot and humid, it goes down nicely.

Got half order of wings which are indeed jumbo.  You can choose your wet rub or your dry rub with dipping sauce. 

We got the loaded tots, which they were not kidding.   We added Carne Asada, that comes with cheese, queso, pico and did I mention cheese?  It was good.

Did I mention the view?  I'll just leave this here.

Buff Brew
2101 Summer Street
Houston, TX 77007
713-714-3335
https://www.buffbrew.com/

 

No comments: