Thursday, September 15, 2022

Mia's Goodies

Whenever I'm in Sugarland, I try to find an excuse to come by Mia's.
I am a sugar feign so definitely love to get my hands on some goodies.

Look at all the beautiful puffs and mochi.

Of course, I must get my favorite Mango Sago.  I just love that their Sago is fresh and not frozen.  Not to mention the freshly diced mango chunks in the drink.  It's really a meal to it's own. 

I got a Sesame Mochi - it's really legit.  Chewy but the filling is also plentiful and the size is big.

Oh and not to mention the puffs.  I got (top) Matcha, Thai Tea, Chocolate, and Vanilla.  What I like about this place is that the flavor is the filling and the top crunch.  So good.  Definitely love coming here.  

Mia's Goodies
inside Jusgo
3412 Hwy 6 
Ste N
Sugar Land, TX 77478
832-532-0661
https://www.miasgoodies.com

 

No comments: