Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Dumpling Haus

I was at Asia Society and ran into Dumpling Haus again.
I remembered how lovely their fried rice was, so came right back.

Look at how busy they chef is.  Just pan fried dumplings and rice is already keeping the line going.

What we have here: green ones are veggie dumplings and the other is pork dumplings.  All pan fried - super yum.

I got the order of dumpling with rice, they have garlic fried rice and you can smell it all the way down the hall.  

I got smart this time, I brought containers so I can take it home.  Of course, I could've just gone to their brick and mortar store, but since I'm here already.... might as well take advantage. Definitely should stop by to try other dishes.

Dumpling Haus
2313 Edwards St
Ste 180
Houston, TX 77007
832-781-1807
https://www.dumplinghaushtx.com

 

No comments: