Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Christo Mio

Went back to Christo Mio for breakfast.
If you go to the back parking lot, there's more parking.  And you get to walk thru their back garden.  You will see there's plenty of seats outdoors, so when the weather gets better, you must come back.

I got the lavender latte with oat milk.  Their version is way more earthy than I cared for.  Plus because it's iced the lavender syrup didn't melt very well.  

I ordered the breakfast taco.  I was wondering why it cost $14, when I got it, I see why.  There's these 2 huge tacos.  It got corn tortilla, eggs of course, cheese, potato, bacon, and pinch of cilantro.  It comes with their own salsa, which is not too spicy, so that's nice to top it off.

Christo Mio
2523 Quenby St
Houston, TX 77005
713-528-6508
https://www.christomio.com/


 

No comments: