Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Sleek chocolates

I went to run an errand and saw this place.
Stopped by out of curiosity.  I mean, when you see the word Chocolate on the sign, you stop by.

You walked in, and see 2 giant crepe makers at the front.  You walk around the counter and here's the display of chocolate.

I got some that looked good, but when I got home the ganache part are thicker than I liking.  Maybe it would've been better with a cup of strong coffee?  I think when you grew up having Godiva and graduate to more exotic chocolatiers, your taste buds gets snobbier as you grow.  At any rate, it's not bad for a starting effort.  It's not exactly my jam, but I may come back for the crepes later.

Sleek Chocolates
5868 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77057
https://www.sleekchocolate.com

 

No comments: