Thursday, February 23, 2023

Cloud 10

Since we were next door, we walked over for ice cream.
Cloud 10 has long since not accept cash and only mobile or cards payments only.

I got my usual Mint Chip.  And yes, it's not green.  Pretty good and refreshing after a meal.  Luckily I didn't stuff myself too much and got room for it. 

This is the Midtown location, which is tough.  You do get an onslaught of foot traffic and some times they get unsavory characters in there to cause trouble.  I'm very happy to report that their staff treated everyone very polite and with dignity.  The staff politely just declined and said he can only take electronic payment and unable to give free scoops, and discourage further disruptions for the other guests.  Good handling the situation. 

Cloud 10 Creamery
3201 Louisiana Street
Ste 100
Houston, TX 77006
713-485-4770





 

No comments: