Thursday, August 23, 2018

Tea Top

While in Katy's Asian Town, found a cute place called Tea Top.
Since I just had lunch, I didn't go crazy and get a bubble tea.  They do sell them. They have traditional type tea like Oolong, black tea, earl grey.  Milk tea, Matcha (Green) tea, Slushy, and of course, hot tea.  Duh!

You can add Tapioca, agar jelly, mung bean, adzuki bean.  They also have Pop Boba, which is an explosive (I imagine pop rock-like) tapioca.  Very curious!
This is the Cold Brew Osmanthus Oolong Tea.  It comes with this cute container, very slim, and a tea bag inside ready to drink.

I'm not going to lie, after I finished mine, I refilled it several times and tried to get more out of the tea bag.  It does last long enough for me to enjoy during a scorching hot day.

Tea Top
23119 Colonial Pkwy
Ste C7
Katy, TX 77449
832-437-8786
https://www.facebook.com/teatopkaty/

No comments: