Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Kata Robata

Came back to Kata for lunch.
Last time I had Kaisen Don, this time I'm having Chirashi.  The difference, as you recall besides portion, is that the rice is different.  The rice in Chirashi is sushi rice, which is made with vinegar.

I like Chirashi because it's essentially sushi deconstructed.  You can have as much or as little rice as you wish.  That said, every single piece of fish is fresh and I much appreciate that. 
Alas, I need to change my middle name to gluttonous because I ordered extra after the chirashi.  Don't worry, I didn't finish the rice.  

I got uni sushi, which I needed, the last time I had uni it was unfresh, and this just helped redeemed that bad experience.  Every time I went there, their uni is fresh, if you want to taste what is truly fresh, order that.
And continue to have my eye bigger than my stomach, I ordered an Hawaiian Handroll, where I get eel, cucumber, and of course rice.

Like I'd said in the past, you cannot get anything bad from here.  I like sitting at the sushi bar and watch to work and prepare my meal.  Always enjoyed it.

Kata Robata
3600 Kirby Dr
Suite H
Houston, TX 77098
713-526-8858
https://www.katarobata.com

No comments: