Monday, August 6, 2018

Oh My Gogi Pop Up

This month, August, Oh My Gogi will be doing a pop up at Evelyn's Park
They are in the Yellow House where Ivy & James was before.
My favorite from them: OMG fries with fried egg on top.  The egg is extra, but it normally comes with Bulgogi Beef, Colby Jack cheese and their spicy mayo.  The fries is more of a vehicle, but the beef is all chopped up and the egg mix it all mushy and yummy together.
Fried pork dumplings, is there anything I need to say here?  They're good.... then again, I have not met a dumpling that I don't like.
Kimchi Quesadilla with Bulgogi beef.  It's super cheesy inside and every bite has kimchi and beef together.  Again, spicy mayo helped out.  It even impressed my mom. 

I cannot tell you how happy that they're doing the pop up here.  They usually camped out at Rice Village, ever since they mandated paid parking there, it really discourages me to go there, find a parking or pay for a parking.  Long lines for wait time.  Versus, I can just park, short walk and get to order and sit down.  I know this is just one month, but I hope they get to stay.

Oh My Gogi Pop Up
at Evenlyn's Park.
https://www.ohmygogi.com
https://www.ohmygogi.com/evelyns-park/

No comments: