Monday, May 9, 2022

Coppa Italiano

Was craving for some creamy pasta, ordered take out from Coppa.
Did a quick order online for pick up.  They have spots at the door for you do zip in, grab your food and zip out.

I ordered the Meatball Al Forno - meatball with ricotta and marinara sauce and garlic bread.  Hmm, the garlic bread wiping the sauce is awesome.  I would eat this by itself.

This is the Parmesan Rigatoni, which has a creamy Parmesan sauce with prosciutto.  I love the sauce so much that I do ask for extra.  I am so happy when I doused the entire dish with sauce.  Off camera, I actually add more parmesan on top.  Talk about cheese on top of cheese.... yes, please.

Their online ordering is not bad, and the staff sees you pull into the pick-up spot and runs out.  So they've got the process down. 

Coppa Osteria
5210 Morningside
Houston, TX 77005
713-522-3535
https://www.coppaosteriahouston.com


No comments: