Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Tom N Tom's

Stopped by Tom's for an afternoon treat. 
I heard they recently have a burglary taken place, and it's quite a shame because they are a family run and owned enterprise and you see family members here all the time.   They might be franchise, but they are a mom and pop.  Please go support them.

Ok, go back to drink and food.  I got Thai Tea Tomnccino - it is very Thai Tea flavor and very slushy.

Also got a Fat-caron that has brownie and it's kinda nice to have a bit of brownie that's chocolatey and chewy.  The mac is not super fresh because as I bit into it, it already cracked - lost it's chewy-ness.  But I do know she put out good product, so maybe my luck.


Tom N Tom's Coffee
5353 W. Alabama Ste 107
Houston, TX 77056
713-497-5655
https://www.tomntomsgalleria.com





 

No comments: