Monday, May 30, 2022

Pressed Juicery

I was in desperate need for some Juice to boost immunity.  
Saw this very nice Pressed Juicery, and peaked my curiosity.

The Left (small one) is honey elderberry, lemon, cinnamon, and cloves.  It was a bit more than a shot, and the juices and spices are compacted in there.

The Right (bigger one) is a mix of Apple, pineapple, Lemon and Mint.  I like the that combo, and it's nice not too sweet.

This just made me realized we take for granted places like JuiceWell & even Jamba Juice where they juice the fruit or mix the drinks to your order.   I tried to ask the server if I can combine, and realized that since all of their juices are pre-packaged, combining anything is not recommended and also they won't do it for you.  So keep that in mind if you do need some coffee/tea. 

Pressed Juicery
712 Yale St
Houston, TX 
281-971-4904
https://pressed.com

No comments: