Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Red Circle

Was in search of chocolate ice cream in Chinatown.  Turns out, it's easier said than done. 

I actually called Red Circle to make sure they have chocolate before coming, as many places does a rotating flavor during the season and what not. 


And yes I agree with this motto!


What did I get? I got Coffee Bubble Egg (waffle) with coffee ice cream.  The owner lady teased me that I wouldn't be able to sleep with all these coffee.  At first I wasn't sure if she was teasing or if she's being serious.  I mean, with artisan ice cream, you can never tell if they mean business or just the flavors. 

The waffle is the Hong Kong style waffle, which they added coffee flavor to the batter and some chocolate bits in there.  Then, I have coffee ice cream, which at the time seemingly was a good idea, but it was a tad much on the coffee on coffee combo. That said, it was not too sweet, the coffee bitter cut thru that.  It was very digestible.  Definitely will come back for other combos next time.

Red Circle
6838 Ranchester Dr
Houston, TX 77036
832-767-5679
https://www.redcirclefranchising.com



 

No comments: