Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Back Table at Woodlands Resorts

We had hope to dine at Back Table sitting outside, since the view during sun set was so pretty.
Alas, there was this non-stop drizzle and it was going to be annoying just to sit there and try to eat, so we took it back to our room instead.

I got the Smoked Pork Shoulder sandwich.  The meat is delicious and balanced with the cole slaw, but the sandwich on Texas toast just made it soggy.  So I ended up just picking it out of the meat and left the bread.

I ordered the duck fat fries, but to be honest, I cannot taste it.

At any rate, I would've loved it if we were able to enjoy this under the sunset, but the savory dish is good. The fries was a tad disappointed, but it is what it is.  

They do have a nice looking happy hour, so definitely come back for that.

Back Table
at Woodlands Resorts
2301 Old Millbend Dr.
The Woodlands, TX 77380
https://backtabletx.com

 

No comments: