Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Little Dreamer Coffee

Was at the Rice Village Farmer's Market and in need of coffee.
While I'm fully aware that there's a Starbucks right across the way, but I'd like to support small businesses if I can.  Never heard of Little Dreamer, which reminds me of a little creamer - yes, I was in dire need of coffee.  

I got a cafe latte with oat milk.  I like to use oat if I can get it, or they don't charge me a lot of it.  I know that's a tall order, but sometimes that can happen.  Here, $5 a coffee, I can do that.  Seeing that various other places charge me north of $6.  Two guys running the booth and they sell some coffee beans as well I saw.

They now have a box at the Stomping Ground, which hopefully bring more traffic in to that corner for that space.  In the meantime, you can catch them at various farmers market.  Go check out their site for updates.

Little Dreamer Coffee
https://www.littledreamercoffee.com



 

No comments: