Monday, March 14, 2022

Fat Cat Creamery

I've never been to the Stomping Ground in the Heights before this is a very neat space.


I didn't know that there's one in the new complex.

It's a very neat space in Garden Oaks, where one side is the parking lot and the other side is part of a green space, aka Lawn.

I got the Amaya Coffee & Cream.  I've had Amaya Coffee before, but now in ice cream format.  Since they make it in house, the flavor is very true to the product itself.  I think that's what I love about them, they don't make a lot daily, but that is how they keep the quality, and I love that about my ice cream.

This new space is very neat, I think they're one of the first ones that moved in.  They now have a couple more stores on the other side and a Little Dreamer coffee stand at the Lawn.  I look forward to more neat shops in that space.

Fat Cat Creamery
1225 W. 34th St
Houston, TX 
832-409-6568
https://www.fatcatcreamery.com

No comments: