Thursday, March 10, 2022

Sheartea

There's a new location of ShareTea opened up in Greenway area, thought I'd stop by.
I've never seen this little guy before, kinda cute.

For the Soft Opening, I got the Tropical Fruit tea with boba.  I am much more into fruit teas these days.  I just really like the flavor, and less 'heavy' compares to milk tea.  The milk teas are like a meal to itself.   This is light and easy-going. 

Came back after their official open, and got Matcha with Red Beans.  I always forget that red beans chunks are harder to get than bobas.  Flavors aren't bad, the matcha is more milky than matcha-taste.  I'm a fan of red beans, so no arm twisting needed here.

The location is on the Weslayan sides and while the shopping center is busy, parking spots are easily to be had so that's good news.  If you need a quick pick-me-up, it's not hard to get to.  On top of that, they have tons of seating inside, free wifi and depend on the day, seating on the patio on the side.  So, definitely a good hang out place.

ShareTea
3651 Weslayan #100
Houston, TX 77046
https://www.1992sharetea.com

 

No comments: