Thursday, March 3, 2022

Beard Papa's

Since I was in the area, thought I'd grab some dessert before heading home.

I always liked coming to Beard Papa's.  As you can see, they have not opened back up for seating.

Grabbed a drink and some puffs.

The drink is Pina Colada Pandan.  Of course, since Pina Colada goes with coconut; and coconut goes well with Pandan, it was a no-brainer.  Not too heavy on the coconut but I will say I didn't taste too much for pandan.  But it is a nice drink on a humid day.

So, I didn't go crazy this time, just got 2 puffs.  I got Chocolate with Vanilla, which is essentially an eclair but puffed and freshly made.  The other is Original puff with green tea.  Both I love, so no surprise there.   I do wish the they have the chocolate filling as some other locations have, because that's a good match too.  Either way, both are yummy, no regrets.

Beard Papa's Katy
23119 Colonial Pkwy
#A-13
Katy, TX 77449
832-913-1257
https://www.instagram.com/beardpapaskaty/

 

No comments: