Thursday, March 24, 2022

Little Matt's Cafe

Fun little kid place with decent food.
Met up with some friends at Little Matt's.  They got grown up food (like salad, burgers/sandwich) as well as lots of kids food.  Friend of mine recommended the enchilada, so that's what I got.  This is their chicken enchilada, and the sauce is mild and they give you a scoop of guac on the side with pico.  I kinda wish they give me more rice to go with the sauce, but I'll take what I can get.

I would suggest check your couch for quarters before heading here.  They have a mini arcade on the side room, the kids will definitely be spending time there.  There are 2 sets of outdoor seatings, one by the entrance, and the other in the back by the game room.  Let the kids run wild in there, which the adults have a drink and have decent food.

Little Matt's Cafe
6203 Edloe
Houston, TX 77005
713-592-6200
https://littlemattscafe.com/menu

 

No comments: