Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Burger Joint

This is my first time using Lunch Drop.  They are a lunch delivery service that coordinates with various restaurants in the area, and usually offer 4 places per day.  You have to order before 10:30am so they can deliver by 11:30-1:00p.  
One of the places that looked good to me was Burger Joint, so I ordered that. 

Since this is Desktop Dining, food suffered some from the delivery.  I got the Grilled Mahi Mahi Sandwich, since it was Friday for Lent.  Just to 'treat' myself, I ordered cheese fries.  So the Mahi Mahi sandwich is as good as I'd imagined, the key is the green sauce right there.   It's the creamy avocado, and I used it like butter, and it truly adds to the sandwich.  

The cheese fries however did not fare well during travel.  Forgot that fries needs to be crispy and will get soggy over time.  So dipping the cheese or not, it wasn't going to make it.  Next time will have to try in person.

Burger Joint
https://burgerjointhtx.com


 

No comments: