Monday, July 18, 2022

Beck's Prime

Haven't been back to Beck's for a long time.  
I definitely don't dine-in, haven't before the pandemic, definitely haven't during.  So this is a first time for me sitting down at this location. 

I got the Ahi Tuna Sandwich, it came with feta, cucumber, red onion, and tomato.  I love their ahi tuna is great as usual.  I just like their texture and mixed with feta is a great combo.  The bun is puffy as always, it's a good meal for me.  

Of course, my favorite to get here is the cream soda, not that you can't buy it at the store but a lot of burger places don't have that.  So, I grab that any chance I get.

We also shared some truffle fries (not pictured) but it was fun to just sit and chat with friends.  As usual, drive thru is available, the staff are nice and fast, so no complaint here.  Though their website the location was closed, it was opened when we got there, so please check.

Beck's Prime
2902 Kirby Drive
Houston, TX 77098
713-524-7085
https://www.becksprime.com



 

No comments: