Monday, July 11, 2022

Butter Baby Bakery

Went back to Butter Baby for some goodies

This ginormous cake is....

Coffee cake with cream cheese and strawberry crumble on top.  Now, I'm not going to lie, I did put it in the freezer and froze it for a bit before taking it out.  But after thawed and in room temperature, it was still pretty good, especially the cream with strawberry, super delicious, would love to bottle that up and eat it all day long.

And another treat I got was the Peach cake.  I love these jars, it makes me feel less like a pig when I come back for a couple bites at a time.

Super fresh ingredients, nicely layered, refined me of parfaits.  But with more oomph because of the cake in each bite.  Definitely my favorite.  Check out their Instagram to see what new product or pop up they'll be at.

Butter Baby Bakery
https://butterbabybakery.com

 

No comments: