Thursday, July 28, 2022

Coco Crepes

Went back to Coco for a quick breakfast.
It was busier than I had expected.  Should've known by the look at the parking lot, barely got a spot.

That also led to longer wait time for the food.

I got the Ham & Mozzarella, which is a fancy way of doing Ham & Cheese.  To be honest though, I think I'd prefer gruyere or some stronger hard cheese than mozzarella.  The flavor didn't come thru, the sauce however that was drizzled on top did though.  It is aioli sauce, drizzled, so it's best to cut a piece, wipe some sauce on it, and then consume, it's better that way.   

You do get your money's worth, and the filling in the middle is hearty and fill you up.

I got a latte while I'm there.  I applaud their effort of making a heart, the flavor still taste good.

Coco Crepes
2339 University Blvd
Houston, TX 77005
346-980-5525
https://www.cococrepes.com/location/coco-crepes-rice-village/





 

No comments: