Wednesday, July 13, 2022

The Loop

Of course, one must get a dessert while in the area.

Ended up at The Loop for a quick churro. 

And when I said quick, I really meant it.  I got the plain one, and for 50cents more, you get a small dip.  I got the Nutella dip.  I can honestly go home and get that but I'm already here...

To quench my thirst, I got the Mango Lemonade with no add ons.  It's not too sweet, but just sweet enough for this 100+ degree heat.  I'm doing a tad sweet but not too just for taste. 

Please go and support this small chain, they are a small little family that got the license to open here.  And they have couple very 'grammable' background.  Please support when you can. 


The Loop
5216 Morningside Dr
Houston, TX 77005
832-668-5456
https://www.theloopchurros.com

 

No comments: