Thursday, July 7, 2022

Peach Pastry Puff Bites

It's that time of year again. 
Peach truck is back in town!

Let's get these peaches a look see...

I actually picked up the wrong thing, I was going to get puff pastry sheet instead I got puff pastry shells. 
Since it's shells, I went ahead and pick another recipe

So the diced peaches topped on top of the puff pastry shells.


Here's the finish product.

Couple things to note: this is an easy recipe, no biggie there.   But basically you bake the shells, than make the filling.   This recipe calls for cream cheese and sugar mix, you can put pudding, that's probably a good combo.  Now, the diced peach has sugar mixed in, so it's sweet on its own too.  The fruit on top is not baked in, it's topped - so handle with care.  Last tip: when you bake the shells, the middle is baked in too, but after it cools, you can cut it out.  I purposely not cut it all the way thru, so it has a little base for the cream cheese mix and the fruit.  I imagine if you cut it all the way thru, you can hold the fruit more tidy but maybe less.  Overall, not hard to make.

 

No comments: