Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Ruggles' Dessert Cafe

Rumor has it that Ruggles has a new outpost and we have to check that out.
It is at the old Oui's location.

I'm glad they are only doing dessert at this location.

They are having Paleo & Keto options.

And macarons galore.


I got tiramisu tower.  It does taste like the dessert I remembered at Ruggles all outfits.  That said, I think the flavors are good enough that they didn't need to give you raspberry sauce.  I tried it with but it doesn't add anything for me.  I like to stick to the original flavors.

They now have lunch menu as well.  I saw soups, salad, and sandwiches in addition to lattes and desserts.  The nice thing is that this is a nice space, no outside seatings, but parking might be tight but no issues.  And you can go in grab a dessert instead of having to wait at Ruggles Black.  Go check it out.

Ruggles' Dessert Cafe
3411 Kirby Dr
Houston, TX 77098




 

No comments: