Monday, September 27, 2021

Dumpling Haus

It was serendipitous that we saw the food stall at the Asia Society museum for the Mid-Autumn Festival.
You can smell the yummy pan fried dumplings from afar, I was drawn to it.

What I got?  I got the Garlic Fried Rice, which smells delicious but doesn't taste spicy.  It's vegetarian, there are some veggie in there, but definitely Chili Garlic sauce.  Like I said, you can smell it, but it does not taste spicy.  On the side is Pork Pan Fried Dumplings, and it is full of flavor in there. It has pork, cabbage, and shiitake mushroom and the skin is not too thick.  Their dumpling sauce works so well with the dumplings, that I just keep going back to it.  

You can definitely catch them around town.  They are usually at the Urban Farms Market on Saturdays.  But I am definitely inspired to stop by their brick & mortar shop in the Heights in the near future.

Dumpling Haus
2313 Edwards St
Ste 180
Houston, TX 77007
832-781-1807
https://www.dumplinghaushtx.com




 

No comments: