Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Liberty Kitchen

Went back to Liberty Kitchen for a business lunch.
It's easy access and decent food.

Got the Ahi Tuna salad, forgot to tell them to skip the avocado and egg, both are very filling but since I got the protein and veggie, really don't need more proteins.  At any rate, last time the sear was prettier but it's just as good.  I mainly like their dressing.

To top it off, I got the truffle fries on the side.  I mainly wanted it for taste.  At any rate, I wish it's more crispy, mix with the truffle taste would be great.  Truthfully, it's my eyes bigger than my stomach, it's for taste more than anything else.

At any rate, the lunch crowd is busy.  But I applaud the server keeping everything in line.  The end of the experience was little off key.  As we came in the tail end of lunch hour, it dies down as we were finishing. It was hard to wave them down to pay the tab.  The bussers were kind and tried to get our stuff boxed up and got mixed up.  So it was good until that point.

Liberty Kitchen
4224 San Felipe
Houston, TX 77027
713-622-1010
https://libertykitchenoysterette.com



 

No comments: