Thursday, December 29, 2022

Eloise Nichols

Had a work dinner at Eloise Nichols, and lots of yummy food to be had.
Lots of great sharing food:

Venison sausage on top of mustard seeds.  It was not bad until I bit into the mustard seeds, that was a surprise, and had to take a sip to wash it down.

However, I have no issue with Jack's Hot Chicken.  Somehow I am addicting to this even though spicy is not my thing.  Highly recommend.

Another must get: Brussels Sprouts.  It's well done and not your mom's Brussels sprouts.  Definitely get.

Got the Roasted Half Chicken.  They weren't kidding when you say half of a chicken.  The plate was mostly chicken, with some broccoli that felt burnt and fingerling potato, which I can use more of.  I love the skin and it's nicely done.  Meat also did not dry out either, tasted great even after heated up.  What, you think I finished that in a sitting? 

I would say, the drinks and happy hour food is great.  Their selection for dinner proper is slim picking.  Luckily, they are done well, but I could use a few more choices on the entree side.

Parking is difficult in the front, there are valet around.  But if you need to park at the garage it's a quick few steps over.  Save yourself some grieve and park over there, especially after work where lots of people go to the nearby gym around the same time.

Eloise Nichols
2400 Mid Land
#100
Houston, Tx 77027
713-554-0136

 

No comments: