Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Tamashi Ramen

Weather turn cold, best cuddle up and order ramen to enjoy at home. 
(aka I'm lazy and just wanted comfort food)

Do a side of Brussel Sprouts as app. 

I can never get over how awesome this looks.  It's fried Kani (crab) and you can soak it in your ramen dish and it mush up together. 

Of course, must get noodles... the soup comes separate so it won't be soggy.  Here's what they come with: bamboo, pork, scallion, mushroom, 60 degree egg, fish cakes and of course noodle.  I just pour the entire soup base into the bowl and just go from there. 

Of course it's nothing like having it there in person.  But since I was too lazy to go out, this works just as well.  I placed the order online, got there, it was ready for pickup.  

Tamashi Ramen
2518 W. Holcomb Blvd
Houston, TX 77030
346-204-5523

 

No comments: