Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Milk & Cookies


One of my weekend 'norm' is to go grab a cup of coffee and sometimes I just can't help myself...
and order pastries. 

Grabbed an Almond Croissant - It's nice and light.  I, however, always left evidence all thanks to the powder sugar. 

Also got a Chocolate Croissant for the next morning.  I like that they have a nice filling of chocolate inside.  Do I want more?  Of course!  That said, it goes really well with a cup of coffee.  

I often come here and get the Lavender Honey latte.  As my coworker pointed out, it's such an. oxymoron, as Lavender Honey is known for soothing, while coffee is to give you a jolt.  But the taste is awesome, so I continue to get it.  They actually do a very good job making my latte.  They serve coffee all day, pastries up to around 11-ish.

Tiny's Milk & Cookies
3535 Rice Blvd
Houston, TX 77005
713-352-3086
https://www.tinyboxwoods.com/location/west-university/

 

No comments: