Monday, January 23, 2023

Mon Ami Gabi

Came to Vegas for a girls trip.
First thing we did after dropping off bags, is to go grab brunch.

Even though they serve brunch, the brunch menu wasn't big, mostly lunch offerings.  Since I forgot about the time difference is 2 hrs instead of 1, I was starving by the time we arrived.  

Nonetheless, we got some coffee, some mimosa, and some brunch food.  I got the corn beef hash with poached eggs, and potato.  I just love to break the egg and mesh everything together.  All nice and gooey.  The bread they have comes with jelly and butter, but no fear, I ate those too.  I told you I was hungry.

The corn beef hash is done well and the potato seasoned very complimentary together.  Definitely filling for a meal.  The bread was a nice add, but didn't need it.  Just needed the carb for walking around.

Service is great, but let me tell you, if you don't have a reservation, which seems to be the theme for this trip, you'd be waiting for 20-40 minutes.  Trust me, your few minutes online is well worth your time.  We pretty much walked straight in.

Mon Ami Gabi
inside Paris Las Vegas
3655 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 
702-944-4224

 

No comments: