Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Brian's Bitchin' Bakery

Got to visit Brian's again.
This time got some goodies.

This is Thai Green Tea Cookie Butter Blondie

With all that ingredients cannot go wrong.  They have brown butter, biscoff cookie bits, which chocolate chip and cookie butter drizzle.  So good.

As usual, I heat it up in the microwave for 10 seconds, and it's nice and warm for my belly.

Here's to new packaging for the Tea-misu

Bigger serving, but don't worry, I'm not complaining. 

Just as flavorful and just as good.

I was able to get the cookie box, but was only able to have 1 of the cookies (long story). 

When he said Chantilly, he wasn't lying.  It has vanilla taste, dried strawberry and blueberries, white chocolate and drizzled on top.  

So proud of Brian that he always churns out these delicious combos.  Very happy to support small businesses that delivers - and I knew he worked hard for that.  


Brian's Bitchin' Bakery
 

No comments: