Thursday, March 30, 2023

Liberty Kitchen

Wouldn't you know that during my not-able-to-eat-solid phrase, I would have a work dinner to attend.
Truly, I was just grateful my face wasn't so beat up to meet the boss' boss.  At first, they picked a place that had no soft food, no soup, nothing... So, I was "that" person that asked to change. 

Here, at least I can get a Lobster Bisque.  Couldn't taste the chunks but can drink the soup.  They do it up-right though, lobster meat and you can taste the port.

I can also have the lobster mashed potato, again, can't really eat the lobster, but the mashed potato was nice.  They added Boursin cheese in the mashed potato, so not only is it buttery, it's also very creamy to boot.  Can't have the bread either, but ah well.

This is how people can't eat solid go out to eat - somehow feel like this is my future 40 years from now.  Sigh.

Liberty Kitchen
4224 San Felipe
Houston, TX 77027
713-622-1010


 

No comments: