Friday, September 14, 2012

Laduree - NY

You know that when I'm in NY, I HAVE TO go to Laduree.   Look at the lovely display!!! Just <3 it="it" p="p">
This is their Summer Special Designer box.  So adorable!
You know what we learned?  That is, if you come during the week, especially Monday/Tuesday.  There's no lines!  As I was telling David that the line will be long, we often standing outside of the store span across the shop next door.  We walked up, straight to the counter, no trouble.  There were few customers there to pick up some macs, but we have an attendent right away.  Wow!

This is the designer box I got.  So classy!
They have some summer flavors left over, such as: Citrus & Basil (which has a zing and a kick to it), and green apple, which was nice and refreshing.
This is the Strawberry Candy (as you see the pink sugar coated on top), this is part of their Incroyable series.
This is another Incroyable, which is the Lemon-Lime flavor.  Essentially, Incroyable are marshmallow filling with flavors in them.  Trust me, I'm a big fan.  They are yummy, flavorful, but the real feature is because the marshmallow filling is smooth.  Talk about indulgence.
Other flavors: Almond, Violet, Rose, Coffee.  I got Cassis just as a tradition.  

Laduree
864 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10021
(646) 558-3157
www.laduree.fr/en/


No comments: