Thursday, April 2, 2020

Mr. Wish

So, I was drawn to the attention fo the cute little paw waffles...
Which brought me here to Mr. Wish.
These are the cute waffles that I saw.  They come in 3 flavors, each order has 4 pieces.  And yes, they come in the cute shape of an animal paw.
They are just too adorable!!!!!
As you guessed it, I cannot help myself.  So, I got the order of the red bean, and it is actually pretty well made.  Order took about 5 mins.  A wee tad longer than waiting for your drink order.  

If you do get a chance to go, try the red bean and the custard.  Both are pretty good.  I also got a fruit tea, which they used real fruit.  Highly recommended.  Given so many tea shop in the area, they really got a product to make themselves stand out.

Mr. Wish
9750 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77036
281-974-1848
https://www.mrwishusa.com/tx


No comments: