Monday, May 4, 2020

Common Bond

Believe or not, I just now come to posting to-go meals.  I actually was that back-logged.  Which my friends, especially the ones eat with me already know that.
Headed to Common Bond.  Actually early on, I have been ordering take out, just that I wasn't the one to do the pick up, so wasn't able to capture any pics.  Here's a few:
Very thoughtful of them to have the Social Distancing signs on the floor.
Even at the counter to protect their staff.
Still love their packaging, very pretty, makes me feel like I'm being treated amid staying at home.
Top: Strawberry Chocolate Passion cake and Mocha Mascarpone Tart.
Bottom: Morning Bun, Blueberry Muffin, and a Chocolate Chip cookie (couldn't resist)
Fancy Breakfast to start the day with a cup of latte... oh boy, I miss you nice coffee!

Common Bond now has an app, you can download and pre-order.  As you arrive, they have a designated parking spot for pick up.  They will walk the order to you.

I often see that there weren't anybody park near, and can see thru the window that there's no customers, I'd go in person (with my mask, of course) and order in person.  Staff are as friendly as ever, and every one is wearing mask and gloves as they serve.  Protecting them and you.

Common Bond
2278 W. Holcomb Blvd
Houston, TX 77030
346-327-8393
https://commonbondcafe.com



No comments: