Monday, November 23, 2020

Local Poke'

Was searching on Yelp what to eat... came up with poke'.
One cool thing that the Yelp has done to help eateries is to link their Order online feature on to each of the restaurants page.  You can do your order on Yelp but it will take you to the restaurant's respective sites be it UberEats, GrubHub, or their own site.
I'm new to Local Poke', but concept is the same for most, rice, protein, veggie, and sauce formula.

While the formula is the same, the variation is what got you in a headache.

See!  Even green stuff have so many choices!

So I do what I usually do at a new place.  I order what they recommend, that's usually what they put out the best to show off their skills.  

This is the Heights Bowl which came with tuna, salmon with asago, onion, poke sauce, seaweed salad, and crab salad.  Since I wasn't paying attention, I added another scoop of crab salad.  So double down on that.

It was pretty good and a lot of food for $10.95.  Definitely filling and hold you over until the next meal and that is just the medium size.  The order online was quick and easy, and by the time I arrived, it was ready for me.  Zip Zap Zoom.  Give them a shot.

Local Poke
4500 Washington Ave
Houston, TX 77007
281-844-5445
https://www.localpoke.co


 

No comments: