Thursday, November 5, 2020

Powered Black Sesame Desert

Another thing I found at the Asian Grocery store...
I was having a hankering for the Sesame dessert, thought why not.

The box comes in 4 pack, and they look like this.  This is an instant pack, so all you need is just water.

This is what it looks like - all black and all powder

After adding the water, you stir until it thickens.  Let cool, and ready to eat.  

So, how was it?  The texture is definitely lighter than the real thing.  The flavor is also not at full strength either.  The real sesame dessert, the dessert itself has more flavor and it is pack with a punch.  The instant is a bit lack luster.

Overall, does it do the trick, not really.  It does tie me over until I can go eat the real thing.  Meanwhile, I still have to finish what I have...



 

No comments: