Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Beard Papa's - Katy location

Haven't been back to Katy for almost a year, if you would believe that. 
One of my 'must-stop' is Beard Papa's.

They still do not have any sit down, and the place is not crowded and the service is fast.

I got the Lavender Sparkler.  It really is like a lemonade but not too syrupy because of the soda water that gave it the fizz and diluted the sugar.  It's great for the 'gram', but to drink, you really need to stir it all up.

Another specialty item: this is Churros with Vanilla filling.  I was going to brave it and do a horchata, but figured I'd go with the original.  It's a bit more sugary than when the dipped shell.  It is really covered in cinnamon sugar, and I can only do so much of that.  Versus, the dipped shell is actually not as sweet as you'd think it would be.  It is a specialty item, so now I know.  I would say, whichever one you get, you can't lose.  Flavor, texture, freshness, all came out well with this team.

Beard Papa's
23119 Colonial Parkway
Ste A-13
Katy, TX 77449
832-913-1257
https://www.beardpapas.com




 

No comments: