Monday, May 31, 2021

Jollibee

All of a sudden having fried chicken cravings.  Ended up at Jollibee's
Stuck with my Chickenjoy selection with 2 piece and fries.

I'm not going to lie, they work some kind of magic so that the fried chicken is not oil and not dry.  It's super moist and not greasy to touch, despite it being fried.  

The fries, however, left letter to be desire.  I would say that I do ask for a side of gravy, and you dip the fries in there.  Weird, I know, but they offer it for a reason, and it works.  Try it.

For dessert, I got the Peach & Mango Pie.

Reminiscing of Mickey D's pies, there are pieces of fruit in here.  It's pretty good.  And even though it looks exactly McD's pies, I won't hold it against them.

Jollibee
8001 S. Main Street
Houston, TX 77025
713-665-8914
https://jollibeeusa.com

 

No comments: