Monday, May 17, 2021

Hako Bento

Went back to order from Hako Bento.

 

This time they are offering the Baby Bento.  Less frills but all the essentials are there.  I got the Teriyaki Beef which comes with rice and side of veggie, which I chose kimchi to kick up some flavors.   That is for $6, which is a great price for the flavor and quality you get.

Since it was Tako(yaki) Tuesday, I also ordered a serving for $5.  I would say, compare to couple other places in town.  They have the most squid and less batter.  For $5 is well worth ordering, it is usually $7 per order.

This blob of mess is actually hiding Brussels sprouts underneath.  It's in there, I promise.  They poured on the bonito flakes.  I was hoping the sprouts has more crisp to it.  It's not bad, but because it's delivered, it was a tad soggier on the bottom than on the top layer.  But not bad.

I like that they have so many customization on their online ordering system.  And talk about being the best people pleaser, they also have set up with the most commonly used food delivery service too.  So, it makes it super easy to have lunch delivered to you.

Hako Bento
2802 S. Shepherd
Houston, TX 77098
https://www.hakobento.com





No comments: