Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Churrazon

When I'm at the Railway, I have to make a stop at my favorite agua fresca spot. 
Stopping by Churrazon.  I must say, I have yet to get churros when I'm here.  I've always been getting their drinks.  For 32 oz, and it seems costly but it's so worth it.

Saw some fruits lined up on the side, those are prickly pears.

To which, I decided to do prickly pear drink.  Truth to be told, if you ask them to mix and match different flavors, they would do it.  So don't be shy.  You're not committed to one flavor.  You can totally customize.

Staff there are always nice and friendly, ask them any questions about the process, the mixing, and the food.  They're more than happy to walk you thru, don't be shy.

Churrazon
in Railway Heights
8200 Washington Ave
Houston, TX 77007





 

No comments: