Thursday, November 11, 2021

Tasty Arepa

Another festival food truck experience.
I don't think I've specifically had Columbian food before.  Also have never had Columbiana before either.  I kept asking the lady what flavor is it, and all she kept saying was cola champagne.  When I got home to Google it, it's true... the flavor is cola champagne.  The best way to describe it is that it is a very tamed Pepsi with some fruity taste.

  I know I could try their arepa, or empanadas, churizo... etc.  Since I was super hungry, and everything on the menu needed to be fried, so I decide to go for hot dog.  It's a pretty big dog.

For the price, having a big dog is not bad.  Dog tasted good.  I wouldn't mind trying the other items when I have time.  Been eyeing the empanadas quite a bit, and lots of Hispanics flock to the truck asking for Arepas, so I'm curious about that too.

Tasty Arepa
https://www.yelp.com/menu/tasty-arepa-houston



 

No comments: